Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 April 2013

Lawak Ke Der 2

Last monday (about 1 month ago) we oulss went to watch movies and lepak2 at waterfront, Kuching Sarawak. As usual I drove the car and alhamdulillah selamat sampai.. ek eleh auto car je pun. of courses la sampai kan?? Tujuan asal we oulss went there sebab bk tgok LAWAK KE DER 2.. (nak tengok zizan.. hehe) Let me post some  pictures.. msti cpat boring if banyak2 words je without pictures an.. haha "a pictures paint a thousand words"
Faara and me
But before we went to watch movies, bnyk jugak la tempat kite gi lepak. we took our lunch at Merdeka Plaza Foodcourt. Yg paling best skali, da lama giler x mkn yong tau foo n dpt jugk mkn at there. I ate yong tau foo and chicken chop. Then, my friend bought handphone.. bukan main hebat lagi.. top2 beli blackberry kot.. kau ada?! then both of them convince me to buy blackberry too bcoz dyeorg gune blackberry jugk,, but I just bought a new handphone. insyallah next time beli bb pulak la.
aaaaaa... ni ticket we oulss
then we oulss went to buy tickets.. tgok2 pukul 9pm baru ade show and we oulsss pukul 8 pm da sampai at LFS CINEMA KUCHING. So, kite org gi Riverside superbowl jup.. (konon nk gi main bowling la).. tpi x jadi main bowling pun.. bcoz Faara has sumthg else to do, so we just lepak2 at the bowling centre. that is when I met with one guy. He is playing snooker over there too. He was just good looking and friendly too. his younger brother and him was so good towards me and invited me to play with them. Me, Snooker?? hissshh forget about that.. I don;t know any shit about snooker.. so I politely rejected their invitation. I took some pictures with him too.


sweet x kite org??? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment